DoB: 9 September 1965.
PhD in architecture
Georgian Union of Architects (GUA)
Association of Architects of Georgia (AAG)
Tbilisi Association of Sculptors and Architects (TASA)
2011-2014 - GTU - PhD in architecture
1982-1990 - Tbilisi State Academy of Arts; Department of Architecture; diploma of Architect;
1990-1995 “SakArchFund” – the Creative Enterprise of the Georgian Union of Architects.
1995-2000 Chief Architect-Designer at the Krtsanisi Government Residence.
2000-2009 Chief Architect and Head of Design Group, “MAGTICOM” Ltd.
2003 - present Executive Director and Chief Architect-Designer, Ltd. “Gia & Archil Kurdianis’ Studio ”.
- Member of the Georgian Union of Architects since 1990.
- Board Member of the Georgian Union of Architects since 1995.
- The Best Architect of 2006.
- The International Socrates Award Laureate of 2008.
- Union of International Architects (UIA) licensed to conduct independent architectural practice.
• Georgian Fine Arts Museum in Tbilisi; Georgia.
• Art House – For Artists: Art Club; Lounge; Bar; Swimming Pool; Fitness; Restaurants;
• Apartment Hotel in City Center of Tbilisi;
• Tbilisi B.Paichadze National Football Stadium;
• Multi story Car-parking area and the Hotel on the Territory of Tbilisi B.Paichadze National Football Stadium;
• Shopping Mall at Tbilisi B.Paichadze National Football Stadium territory; Co-Author;
• Commercial Center on the territory of the B.Paichadze National Stadium;
• Stadium “Torpedo” in Kutaisi.
• Head Office and studios for the GPB (Georgian Public Brodcaster) in Tbilisi;
• Base Stations (more than two thousand), Office Premises and Selling points (dozens) for Ltd. “Magticom”
Cellular Company, across Georgia; Author and Chief Architect.
• Home Office for Ltd. “Magticom” Cellular Company in Tbilisi, Georgia; Author and Chief Architect.
• Communications and Control Center for Ltd. “Magticom” Cellular Company in Kutaisi; Author and Chief
• Communications Facility of Ltd Magticom in Ozurgeti city;
• The Imereti Regional Branch representation of the Ministry of Finances of Georgia in Kutaisi;
• District and Magistrate Courts of the Justice Ministry of Georgia in 10 Districts of Georgia;
• Designing Energy Systems with SCADA for The Georgian State Energo System;
• Dialisis hospital in Dighomi, Tbilisi (2010);
• Dialisis hospital in Gldani, Tbilisi (2014)
• Premises of the Ministry of Economy of Georgia comprising Residential space, offices, exhibition hall,
restaurant and multi-story garage at Tevdore Mgvdeli Street, in Tbilisi; Co-Author;
• The Red Cross Residence in Tbilisi, 17 Anton Catholic str; Co-Author;
• Assulym for Victims of Trafficking of the Georgian National Anti-Trafficking Fund;
• Reconstruction and Designing of Administrative Buildings and Residential Houses in Sagarejo;
• Head Office of the Founder of Ltd “Magtiwin” - Architecture, Design, Interior, Furniture;
• Premises of the Ltd. “World Medicines”; Architecture & Design;
• Premises of the Ltd. “GlobalFarm”; Architecture & Design;
• Showroom of the Ltd. Caparole in Tbilisi; Architecture & Design;
• Showroom and saloon of the Ltd. Keune in Tbilisi; Architecture & Design;
• Skey recreation resort in Highlanding Bakhmaro mountains;
• The Dinamo Museum of Sport Valour in Tbilisi comprising Medical-rehabilitation, hotel, and administrative
• Cultural-creative club for TV-Radio broadcasting committee members in Saguramo; Co-author;
• Swimming pool with adjacent medical-rehabilitation center in Saguramo; Co-Author;
• Movie-Conference Hall in Saguramo; Co-Author;
• Expansion-reconstruction of the Georgian TV-Radio Center’s Administrative Building; Co-Author;
• Reconstruction of House #1 a the Krtsanisi Governmental Residence; Co-Author;
• Reconstruction of House #2 a the Krtsanisi Governmental Residence; Co-Author;
• Reconstruction of House #3 a the Krtsanisi Governmental Residence; Co-Author;
• Multi-story Garage in Tbilisi;
• Individual Residential House in Tbilisi at Marukhi Alley; Co-Author;
• Multi-story Residential House at 15 Chavchavadze avenue; Tbilisi, Co-Author;
• Reconstruction of the Residential House at 7 Queen Tamara avenue, in Tbilisi; Author and Chief Architect;
• Residential House in Tsavkisi; Author and Chief Architect;
• Swine farm for 500 heads in Sagarejo; Author and Chief Architect;
• Artist’s Studio with Exhibition Hall in Tbnilisi; Co-Author;
• Residential House in Gldani district, Tbilisi; Author and Chief Architect;
• Developing premises for the Tailor’s Enterprise “NADIKVARI” comprising utility and administrative buildings in
• Addition of a residential floor and attic to a 4-floor Residential House in Tbilisi, Ambrolauri Street;
- # 2 Ambrolauri Street
- # 3 Ambrolauri Street
- # 6 Ambrolauri Street
- # 7 Ambrolauri Street
- # 8 Ambrolauri Street
- # 9 Ambrolauri Street
- # 10 Ambrolauri Street
• Underground Garage for #2 and # 3 Ambrolauri Street Residents; Author and Chief Architect;
• Designing the Decorative Fance for TV-Radio Center in Tbilisi; Co-Author;
• Addition of 4 Residential floors to the Existing Residential house at 64 Vaza-Pshavela avenue,
• Reconstruction of the Creative Studio at 11 Chavchavadze Avenue; Tbilisi; Author and Chief Architect;
• The Monastery Complex at Upper Vardzia; Co-Author;
• Individual Residential House in Tbilisi, Vezirov Str; Author and Chief Architect;
• Hotel at 4/12 Nutsubidze street in Tbilisi; Author and Chief Architect;
• Beer pub/restraunt in Tbilisi city;
• Private Residential Houses in Tbilisi, Tabakhmela, Saguramo,Choporta;
• Interior and design of offices, residential apartments;
• Designing tableware; Textile, furniture, interior;